Saturday, September 2, 2017

Chicken Mac & Cheese



This recipe is one that has no specific measurements.  You'll need:

Chicken carcass
Noodles
Cheese

I bought a rotisserie chicken a few days ago and after pulling most of the meat off for sandwiches and chicken salad I noticed there was still some left on the bones.  I placed my carcass in a pot, covered it with water, brought it to a boil and then reduced the heat to slow boil.  When the rest of the meat fell off the bone I removed the bones and added noodles to my water.  When the noodles were done I added cheese making - Chicken Mac & Cheese

If you're not sure how much liquid you might need for your noodles, read the package directions and use the amount required for the amount of noodles you plan to use.  If you don't have enough chicken after boiling the carcass, add a little from what you pulled off earlier.  And for the cheese, I cheddar and colby adding as much as I wanted for my taste.  This turned out simply delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment