Thursday, July 10, 2014

Dijon Grilled Chicken


2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
2 tsp. cider vinegar
1 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
2 tsp. minced garlic
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves

Slice the chicken down the center (butterfly).  Mix all other ingredients together.  Place the chicken on the grill and spoon the sauce over each breast.  Grill 4-6 minutes, turn and spoon sauce over the cooked side.  Grill another 4-6 minutes or until chicken is done.  Serves 4

Martha:  The sauce for this was found in a 2000 grilling cookbook.  I doubled the ingredients because to me there just wasn't enough to go on both sides, plus I split the chicken breasts making them thinner but also giving them a larger surface.  And the next time I make this I plan on making even more so it can be spread on thicker.  The sauce is delicious and could be used on grilled chicken as well as baked.  I really loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment