Friday, November 4, 2016

Creamy Chicken Potato Soup



1 pkg Bear Creek Cheddar Potato Soup Mix
2 chicken breasts, cooked, cut into small pieces
1/2 cup half and half
1 stick butter
1 cup cheddar cheese
Cumin (to taste)

In a large pot cook the soup mix according to package directions.  Stir in half & half, butter, and chicken.  Add a little cumin at a time to fit your own taste.  Stir in cheese.  Makes 8-10 servings.

Martha:  I had a package of Bear Creek Cheddar Potato and decided I wanted to try adding some chicken to it.  It was good but needed a little something more so I added the half and half, butter and ended up adding about 1/2 tsp. cumin.  This was a perfect taste preference for me.  And of course I added just a little more cheese to top it off.  The soup turned out creamy and so delicious! Perfect for any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment